* 2 cups whole milk
* 1 cup lower-sodium chicken broth
* 3/4 cup uncooked polenta
* 3 ounces regular or light cream cheese, softened
* 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
* 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 large garlic cloves, minced
* 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork chops, trimmed
1. Bring 2 cups milk and broth to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Gradually add polenta. Cook for 20 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring frequently with a whisk; remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese. Keep warm.
2. Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
3. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic; rub mixture over pork. Place pork in pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, basting with vinegar. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with polenta.
Adapted from Cooking Light